Thursday, March 4, 2010

Midterms and other stressful stuff . . .

So I'm both excited and anxious about our homework assignment. We're supposed to draw a planar analysis of someone's face. We haven't even drawn people yet! And now I have to planar analyze them . . . plus fixing my old drawing, plus worrying about midterms . . . next week=no sleep for me! However, I can't exactly do my in-class final for this class with no sleep, so I'm not too sure how that's going to pan out ... Ah well, I can't complain all the time, right?
On a better note, I'm glad I'm finally going to learn how to draw people the correct way! I had sucky teachers in high school, so I never had anyone actually teach me how to draw things, let alone people. I think it's going to be fun, really, although using charcoal on giant-ass paper is going to be hell. I'll do my best, that's all I can do.
See you all next week and thanks for tuning in ^.-

No comments:

Post a Comment