Wednesday, February 3, 2010

life in general and random bitchings

I really had fun with the linear perspective of my new kitchen in our apartment. There were a lot of things wrong with it, though. I didn't push the line variation as much and it was pretty cramped. I'm hoping to rework it and add more detail in it. The scaling was off, too, so I'll have to fix that. But overall it was fun, I just wish that I had more time to do it. Moving is not so fun, especially in snow . . . It was okay though, I just hope work doesn't get in the way too much. I hardly have time to work on my projects which is a very bad thing right now . . . I really want to devote more time to it. It's kind of pointless for me to pay for college if I can't even do my best . . .
I had 2 hours of sleep last night because of my 3-D design homework so I'm pretty dead right now. Can't wait to get internet, whenever that's happening. I can't live without it, it makes my life very difficult and I feel disconnected . . . OK enough whinning, I'm heading to class ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment