Monday, April 19, 2010

i see dead plants . . .

Ok so I didn't have a potted plant and there are no plants around our apartment besides trees and bushes. So, I had to borrow my friend's dead plant. It made for quite an interesting composition, I think, although the plant was so stringy that most of it came out as a bunch of lines. I sat it next to my video camera bag and my purse with a mirror behind it. I think I could've made a much more interesting composition though. I was disappointed because parts of the plant that were most interesting had fallen apart, like the super-long viney piece that I really wanted to draw. I really tried to work with my line variation and I hope it went better this time. I also hope it isn't too late to rework my midterm, I think I forgot . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment